We've been told that the due date was on December 25th 2012, but on December 8th -37th weeks of the pregnancy- doctor told us that the amniotic fluids have been in low level and we would not want to take a risk by postponing the delivery, so a C-Sect is the only(?) possible option.
At first we did not want to choose December, 12th because we expected that possibly a lot of parents going through c-sect also will choose that particular date and we won't get enough attention, but i guess He already chose it as her birth day, it was the only immediate and available date for the doctor.
December 1st, a week before the shocking news, doctor said all's right, the baby's fine and the amniotic fluids was at the normal level
December 8th, crisis state, the delivery date has been scheduled, several test needs to be performed
...it has been an emotional state for us...
D-1, night, another several test
At that, Zechariah called upon his Lord, saying, "My Lord, grant me from Yourself a good offspring. Indeed, You are the Hearer of supplication."
My Lord, make me an establisher of prayer, and [many] from my descendants. Our Lord, and accept my supplication.
And those who say, "Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."
And We have enjoined upon man, to his parents, good treatment. His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with hardship, and his gestation and weaning [period] is thirty months. [He grows] until, when he reaches maturity and reaches [the age of] forty years, he says, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to work righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me my offspring. Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims."